Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 17

Road Trip


My friend Heather graciously invited me to her house in Western Mass. So I packed up my elastics, meds, sprays, mirror, magic bullet and left for the weekend.

The dangerous part is that Heather can genuinely make me laugh. And she did. I spent a lot of time grabbing my cheeks and praying not to rip anything important.

For dinner we had burritos. The beef, beans, and guacamole all got separate little compartments on my plate, but I figured out that stirring them all together was the best.

We went to her grocery store, which is cheaper than mine and has greater variety. They had the Vita Muffin Tops in different flavors, so I got some. They also had 10% yogurt (nice and fatty). I weighed myself at her house and discovered I've lost 18 lbs. so far. Yeah, suck on that, Abraham Lincoln!



No comments:

Post a Comment