Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Day 43

This picture of me and my doppelganger is for my friend, Wendy. Unfortunately,
the polka dot bow I was wearing that day got cut off in the picture. Bummer. 



These pictures are from the antique shops I went to with my family. It was a lot of fun. I'm well-equipped for Halloween this year. (Besides my built-in mask.) Notice how asymmetrical my swelling is? My right side (your left) is really puffy. Could be all the sugar and/or the fact that I've started sleeping lying down.  


1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh! The swelling and healing must really take longer than I was hoping. I was hoping I'd look not to out of surgery in December when I go to Australia but judging by everyone else's healing process, the swelling really does take a while to completely go away. IT's awesome that you can laugh about it. Hope the healing is going as well as possible

    ReplyDelete