Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 28 – 4 Weeks Post

No, they are not "wax lips."
You know in werewolf movies when the guy is just beginning to change and he grows a muzzle but still looks like a man? That's basically where I am right now. If my knuckles suddenly get hairy and I grow claws, run! Save yourself, reader!!

The good news is that I talked to my parents and sister on the phone, which was great. They can understand me fine and life is slowly returning to normal.

I did make the mistake of trying to do some professional-work-type-related-activity. That did not work out so much. I wasn't able to do the work, couldn't concentrate on tough tasks for extended times, and got TIRED. I feel for people who go right back to work after this surgery. My official return to work is September 4th. Luckily, I plan to "phone it in" until at least Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment