Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 34


For someone who has avoided pictures his whole life, it seems odd that I'd post a close-up every single day – on the internet no less.

Oh well. Drink it in, reader.

I love orthognathic blogs that include lots of pictures, so I feel an obligation to document my progress.

However, when I look in the mirror, I don't notice a big difference in my looks from before surgery. Except maybe that my eyes look more deeply set (since everything else is moved forward). Other people have mentioned that my profile looks pretty different, so I thought I'd take a picture of that.

In labial news, I've gotten more feeling in the right side of my lower lip. However, while removing my elastics this morning, I accidentally caught the other side of my lip with the tweezers. I pulled up a half-inch peak, but luckily didn't feel a thing. Looked pretty gnarly though.


February 2011











No comments:

Post a Comment