Sunday, July 22, 2012

Not My Best Day

I'm not sure what is causing this but I'm hot. Really, really hot. I have been on fire since the surgery. But I never got a serious fever and people keep pointing out, "It's not that hot in here." (Really? Did you think an objective opinion was all I needed? Thank you.) I've kept a bowl of ice water and rags next to me on the couch to try to cool down. But no one knows why I feel so hot.

I also have a white, creepy, pitted tongue and I have large lumps on the roof of my mouth that are getting larger. I am worried I have an infection and I'm bummed out.

Its been tough eating. I don't want to eat because it takes forever and even longer to brush my teeth. After I brush I have sweat on my brow. It's intense.

I'm just being a wimp. I dread my medicines except for the nasal sprays (they are like a saline party in a bottle).

I decided to try to get a nice full stomach, take my anti-nausea med, sip some water, and take a half dose of Oxycodone to help me sleep. About 2 seconds after I drank it, I felt super nauseous and BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Filled my little trash can with clear red medicines. I did feel better after barfing. Enough to clean my mouth and go to sleep. I'll call the doctors tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment