Saturday, July 28, 2012

Day 11

Eating More

Ate three solid meals today. Over 1,000 calories.

BREAKFAST
flavored yogurt blended with fatty plain yogurt

LUNCH
Mac-n-Cheese (baby food) <--- Flavorless, but ok. In the future I'd blend in a tiny bit of cheese from a real mac and cheese packet.

Wholly Guacamole <--- Holy crap. Flavor! Yum.

DINNER
Corn Beef Hash <--- Salty. I don't want that much sodium, but I ate meat. Well meat-ish.

Wholly Guacamole <--- Gladly had another packet. Will get more!

Pumpkin Pie in a Glass
Ok. Saw this recipe on another blog. I ground Nilla wafers, added vanilla, cinnamon, vanilla ice cream and pumpkin from a can. Blend to a smoothie consistency and YUM.

Swallowing

Tried eating thicker foods while sitting upright, without elastics. Success!! No lump in my throat and no regurgitation.



No comments:

Post a Comment