Monday, April 9, 2012

F CPAP

First off, I know.

I look great in EVERYTHING!! Weird, right?

In a nutshell, I used CPAP faithfully for a few weeks. I had to switch sides of the bed. Contrary to the presenters of "Sex and the CPAP" (see previous blog entry), this thing does not do anything for the love life.

Also, it did not seal well due to my physiology messed up nose. I woke up with gnarly headaches and was more fatigued than I've ever been. My reaction was crappy enough that I went to see a sleep doctor at Beth Israel. He thinks that I'm just not a good candidate for CPAP. He asked if I might be interested in other items to Velcro to my body (minds out of the gutter) to help hold me in certain positions to potentially breathe better. He also asked me if I had heard about the one-way valves I could stick into my nostrils each night. Really? Enough already.

No comments:

Post a Comment