Friday, April 1, 2011

TV... Fribbles... That's it.

Um, Ow.
Do I have a mark on my face? It really hurts. My shoulder doesn't hurt, but my face sure does. Right here. Not so much on the left. Right here on the right.*

It's weird that the lack of wisdom teeth makes one side of my face look fat. Because I'm pretty sure I lost at least five lbs. I might be being a bit dramatic, but it was fairly unpleasant. You can't open your mouth very far because of the swelling and you can't use a straw. Suction = bad. The negative pressure can cause something called dry socket if your blood clot comes loose early. (Yeah, I just typed that sentence.) When I went to the orthodontist he asked about my next oral surgery and said, "That one will be much more involved." Good. I'd hate to have a surgery that seemed disengaged or indifferent.



No comments:

Post a Comment