Thursday, June 30, 2011

From the Runways to Your Incissors

Ladies, I know you've been waiting for this. The must-have accessory is here. Previously, I have not opted for colored elastics (orms as we "in the know" call them). Until now, I simply went with silver – the "nude" of elastics. This time I went with teal. It's my summer look.

You'll be delighted to know when you select your color, they present a little palette with the options. My concerns: a color that mimicked trapped food in your teeth. Forrest green? No, sir!

What color should I get next? I'm considering a pattern. Rainbow? What should I get?

3 comments:

  1. Good for you with your teal ties! I like it. Just avoid hot pink on your next visit :) I've been trying to work up the courage to go bold myself. Pearl ties on clear brackets yellow very quickly and I'm tired of looking like I have brown teeth in photos.

    That's a bummer about the infection. A hefty dose of antibiotics and you'll be good as new. And although you can't have a drink for 10-14 days, look on the bright side, you'll have plenty of opportunities to catch up on your reading materials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my kids enjoyed watermelon ties in the summer. Green lowers, melon colored on top. Once Grace got bumble bees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, purple=NO! Tried that too. For a month, it looked like I had just drank a glass of red wine.

    ReplyDelete